CommuniTea Book Club
Join us for a warm cup of tea, good book and great conversation!
CommuniTea Book Club provides heartfelt community and thoughtfully curated experiences online. Everything you need to join CommuniTea Book Club is sent to you by mail. Together, we meet monthly in small groups via Zoom to:
- Explore a captivating book each month paired with two delicious teas
- Learn about the featured teas, their history, creation, and connection to the book
- Facilitate meaningful conversation, human connection, and shared learning centered around the featured book
- Hear from a special guest – perhaps an artist, academic, or global visitor – to bring a unique perspective to the conversation
- Support local business – all CommuniTea Book Club kits are sourced from local, small businesses
The current CommuniTea Book Club series is “Tales of Joy from Marginalized Voices."
In the absence of gathering with people, in the absence of travel, let’s meet in community to share tea and have meaningful conversation – without fear from COVID – in the company of great characters and their adventures. CommuniTea Book Club is curated by Linda Low and co-hosted by Friday. Subscribe for one or all six sessions today!